About The Role
Are you a creative artworker with 3-5 years’ experience behind you? Looking for a new challenge? Then this could be the job you are looking for… As part of a small and friendly creative team, you’ll need to evidence creative flair, technical ability and a keen attention to detail to bring campaigns to life across a wide range of digital platforms and print. Working across B2B and B2C, you’ll focus on FMCG and complex, technical B2B for industrial, manufacturing and construction.
You’ll need to be experienced with Adobe Creative Suite, cool under pressure and confident working autonomously to client guidelines. You’ll be key to keeping the studio running, delivering artwork on spec, on time and to a highly finished standard.
Your experience will include:
• Proven experience as a Creative Artworker
• Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Digital skills including banner ads and social media posts
• Artworking large formats
• Artworking packaging
• Management of artwork collateral
• Retouching skills
• Understand the print process and print specifications
• Excellent teamwork and time management skills
• Good to excellent skills in Microsoft office including PPT
• Ability to work accurately and provide consistent artwork quality
• Ability to work to brand guidelines
Great to Have
• Knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro a bonus
Contact Simon Misra firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary expectations, CV and portfolio – we can’t wait to hear from you!